Monday, June 17, 2019

Cowden Support Program: Month 1, Days 9 & 10

Yesterday, Day 9, was one of those days that I just slept all - day - long! Thankfully our church service gets live streamed over Facebook so I did get to watch from home, although I admit to falling in and out of sleep during the teaching. I also made it through dinner with my father-in law for Father's day. I honestly wanted to cry at the thought of actually getting out of bed, but I did it. It was one of those walk by faith God moments. Truly He is the strength in my weakness (2 Corinthians 12:9-10).

Today is Day 10 and I'm not nearly as tired as yesterday, but I will be taking my nap after lunch in just a bit! As far as the herbals go, the dosing of everything keeps increasing on a daily basis and I'm still going strong with the water intake. Although yesterday I don't believe I met my goal of 3 liters because I slept too much, but I'm not going to stress about it.  Should anything develop the rest of the day, I will put it in my post for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment