Sunday, June 9, 2019

Cowden Support Program, Month 1, Day 3

I almost forgot to blog today! I know I said I might not blog every day, but since I remembered and feel up to it, I figured why not.

Today I increased my dose of Parsley to either 6-7 drops (I can't remember!) and I did feel it in my head again. This herb definitely makes me spacey and I'm hoping my body adjusts to it soon. I increased the Burbur/Pinella to 8 drops and seem to be okay with those for now.  Tomorrow starts the treatment other than these detox herbs. I will be starting some of the herbal antimicrobials and one of the supplements. I forget exactly which ones, but I'll post about it tomorrow

I was extremely exhausted again today, but I managed to go to church and stay for a meeting after. I pretty much relaxed the rest of the day, and had another nice, long nap. That's about it for today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment