Saturday, June 8, 2019

Cowden Support Program: Month 1, Day 2

I made it through my full first day of the Cowden Support Program, and am almost done with Day 2. I'm happy to say that I did reach the recommended goal of drinking the 100 ounces of water, and I'm almost at that goal today as well. 

The first three days of the program have you drinking Parsley and Burber/Pinella. I have been on Burber/Pinella in the past, but this was my first experience with Parsley. The recommended dose to start is 10 drops in 4 ounces of water, but knowing from past experience (and advice from my LLMD!) it's best to start lower and work your way up, I started out with 5 drops of each. I have to say that my head felt extremely spacey after drinking the Parsley the first day. The feeling wore off after a few hours, but it was really uncomfortable. I was fine with the Burber/Pinella. Today I did not seem to have the same reaction, but I stayed at the 5 drops just to be sure. I will increase tomorrow and see how it goes. 

Today my fatigue was really bad! It was one of those days where I just felt like a complete zombie. As a matter of fact, I just woke up from a several hour "nap". I did my best to stay productive today, but I hit my wall and had to rest. I feel a little better now and just took my dose of Parsley before dinner. 

Available for purchase in my shop! 
Despite my fatigue, I did have the pleasure of going with a friend to visit her mother in a nursing home for a few hours. She had purchased a gift basket from my shop for her mother that I specifically designed for the elderly, and we went together today to give it to her. She really loved it, and we had a blessed time! 

On my own I would not have been able to do it, but I knew the Lord would meet me in my weakness and be my strength. 

"But He [the Lord] said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” (2 Corinthians 12:9)

I'm done for the day now though, and it's only 6pm. I plan to have dinner and then head back to bed. We'll see what tomorrow brings as I increase the dosing of the Parsely, Burber and Pinella. 

No comments:

Post a Comment