Friday, June 14, 2019

Cowden Support Program: Month 1, Day 7

I ended up repeating Day 6 yesterday because I really struggled with some major symptoms the night before last, and all day yesterday. I didn't want to increase my dosing until I felt better. My main issue really was (and is) feeling off balance and dizziness. It was so bad yesterday, I felt like I was having an out of body experience. I can't fully explain it, but my head just felt so strange and full of pressure. It felt difficult to breath (not in a shortness of breath kind of way, but a heaviness I can't explain), and my limbs felt like I was moving through quicksand. It worried me and I started questioning whether or not I was doing the right thing with this protocol. 

I decided to sit back, relax and listen to some comforting scriptures on Youtube. I laid back on my recliner, curled up under a blanket with two of my cats on top of me and fell asleep to the sounds of the only thing that brings real encouragement to me - the word of God! I have to say that when I woke up, I did feel better! I was not feeling 100%, but much better than I was before. I'm going to share a link to the video I listened to here for those who would like to check it out. I highly encourage listening, especially if you feel anxious stressed. 



One other thing I discovered yesterday is that I was accidentally taking a double dose of Burber and Pinella! This can very well be the reason my head felt like a hot air balloon that was going to explode, and I felt like I couldn't walk or even see straight! After a good night's sleep and the correct dose, I don't feel nearly as off as I did yesterday.  

I hope you will take a listen to the video I included in this post. I pray it blesses you with peace and comfort as it did me!

No comments:

Post a Comment