Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Cowden Support Program: Month 1, Day 11

Today was a day like Sunday where I just slept all day long again! I'm starting to think there's a connection between taking the Sealantro and feeling really awful the next day. That is the herb you take every other evening. I'll see what happens on Thursday since I'm due to take it again tomorrow night. 

I have to say, I don't ever remember feeling this awful on antibiotic treatment. I had my days where I felt bad, but I had a lot of days in between where I felt okay. This time around I seem to feel awful every day, just extra awful some days! It's really affecting my head A LOT and I don't like it. I feel so out of it, off balance, dizzy and foggy/space headed.  I'm really down about it today and it's only Day 11! I hope this means the herbals are working and not that I'm just getting worse. I'm praying for some relief tomorrow, and that God show me I'm on the right path. I will continue to walk through this by faith, but I can use prayers for encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment