Saturday, June 15, 2019

Cowden Support Program: Month 1, Day 8

If you read yesterday's post, then you know that I realized I was accidentally taking a double dose of Burber & Pinella. Well, I also realized I was taking the Sealantro, which I believe is the metal detox, every evening instead of every other evening. Ugh, Lyme brain!!  I honestly don't know how I made that mistake, but I do believe these two oversights were the cause of how horrible I felt a few days ago. I mean, I have felt downright awful from Lyme and past treatments, but this was unlike anything I had ever experienced. I was ready to go to the Urgent Care! Since getting on the proper dosing schedule, that feeling is gone and has not returned, thankfully!!  I will say that yesterday was a better day than today. I was SO tired again all day, with chills and dizziness. I persevered though. 

One last comment for the day. If you've been on the program, or have ever tried Stevia or Sealantro, then you know how awful the taste of these two herbs can be. I'm not even on 1/4 of the dose I need to work my way up to and it's getting hard to endure!  It makes me shudder, but you have to do what you have to do. That's it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment