Monday, June 10, 2019

Cowden Support Program: Month 1, Day 4

Today was a doozie! In addition to the Parsley and Burbur/Pinella, I had to add the following: Banderol, Samento, Takuna, Sparga, Stevia and Magnesium and Serrapeptase (which are capsules). I'm supposed to add 40 drops of Sealantro before bed for the first time too. I will definitely be starting at a lower dose.  

As for how I'm feeling, I definitely felt strange after drinking my doses for the day, and I noticed my chills and overall feeling of "blah" increased. I felt really clammy, kind of sick to my stomach and the usual extreme fatigue, but I'm hoping these are signs of things working already!  I didn't take the full doses of Parsley and Sparga yet, but I'm working my way up.

From the way it looks on the treatment calendar, these liquid herbs and supplements will be the same every day, but with increasing doses, for at least the rest of the month, if not longer. 

I'm doing really well with my water in take, surprisingly. I thought that would be the hardest part. I really didn't use the bathroom as much as I thought I would the first day so maybe I was a bit dehydrated. However, since that day I practically live in there, which is kind of annoying but, it is what it is!  I lay out six 16.9 once water bottles every morning so I have a visual of all I need to drink. So far this system has worked really well.

If you're on the program, or have been and are reading this, please feel free to share any input or tips! 

No comments:

Post a Comment