Wednesday, April 29, 2015

MetalloClear Week 5

I can't believe I'm almost 30 days into my heavy metal detox.  At this point, I'm only about 1/4 of the way through the treatment though since I'm still not up to the full dose. Since my last post, I had decreased back to 1 in the morning and 1 at night.  My hip pain dramatically decreased within 2 days, but still lingered a bit.  I would say it's 95% better now, with a twinge here and there.  I don't believe it was related to the detox, but no harm done in decreasing my dosage.  I did increase my dosage back to 2 in the morning and 1 at night this past Sunday, 4/26.

I've had a bit of a rough time the past week, with my head feeling more off than usual. I really couldn't blame it on the dosage of MetalloClear because at that point, I was only on the base dose of 1 in the morning and 1 at night. In full disclosure, I did have my menstrual cycle last week and that always made my dizziness feel worse. Although the prior two months before this I didn't feel as bad. It was kind of discouraging that I was feeling so blah again, after feeling really good the past few months.  I also had a lot of unexplained anxiety but my faith got me through it.  I don't mean to say that so casually as I mean it wholeheartedly. If I did not know the Lord and the truth of His word, I really don't know how I 'd get through the moments where everything I'm feeling is a lie.  "For God gave us a spirit not of fear, but of power and love and self control" (2 Tim 1:7).  I prayed, called to mind scripture and put one foot in front of the other serving the Lord until the feelings of anxiety were behind me.  This is a huge area of victory for me because in the past, I would allow the fear to take over and would have ended up in bed all day dwelling on things with my anxiety turning into a full blown attack. Instead, I chose to trust the Lord and walk by the resurrection power within me!

I've also had a rough week care-giving for my grandma and I know the stress of that adds to how my head is feeling.  She has been sick, in and out of the hospital and needing a lot more care lately. 

Overall, it was a rough week personally, physically and emotionally but I got through it like I always do.  Here's to a new start and maybe, just maybe an increase to 2 in the morning and 2 at night again! We shall see.  

No comments:

Post a Comment