Wednesday, April 22, 2015

MetalloClear Week 4

Today I'm on Day 22 and starting Week 4 of my heavy metal detox.  I had been having a slight pain in my left hip the past week but didn't think anything of it until I increased my dosage back up to 2 in the morning and 2 at night on Monday and woke up Tuesday barely being able to walk.  Now, I have no clue if it's due to the detox, but my doctor advised me to drop back down to the beginning dose of 1 in the morning and 1 at night. She did say that it's unavoidable for the mercury to irritate your immune system as it filters through your blood stream, so perhaps it's just taking itself out on my joints right now. Honestly, I'd rather be hobbling around on a bum hip than being stuck in bed with dizziness.  

So, just to clarify again, I have no clue if my joint pain in the hip is from the detox. I had been exercising pretty consistently the past 2 weeks so maybe I just overused the muscles. There is really no way to know. I only do light walking workouts right now, so I really can't see how that would cause this pain, but you never know.  

So, I'm back to the beginning! It's going to take me longer to get through this treatment plan, but I'd rather take it slow and feel better along the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment