Wednesday, April 8, 2015

MetalloClear Week 2

I debated whether or not to blog about my experience using MetalloClear for heavy metal detox. Ultimately I thought that if it would benefit others going through a similar situation, then maybe giving weekly updates (or whenever I can) would be a positive thing to do. 

I'm starting week 2 today and so far I have not experienced any ill effects. As far as I know, you're not really supposed to suffer any side effects with this particular detox, but everyone's body is different. My doctor did tell me to listen to my body and pay attention to how I'm feeling, if my dizziness gets worse, etc., and if so, to decrease my dosage according. I started the first week taking 1 supplement in the morning and 1 at night.  I did that for 3 days and then moved on to 2 in the morning and 1 at night. Tonight starts another increase to 2 in the morning and 2 at night, working my way up to the full dose of 3 in the morning and 3 at night.   This is my doctor's plan for me.  I'm not saying this is the way everyone should do it, but rather this is the way I was advised to do it.  She told me it's not a race and this can be taken as slowly (or quickly) as my body can handle it. I've had a few days of feeling slightly off but the weather has been bad and my head always gets funny when it's raining and/or the pressure is changing. I'm also drinking one shake per day (Ultra Clear Renew Medical Food) along with the detox supplements.  

It may be worth noting that the first several days of starting the supplements and shakes, my mouth was really, really abnormally dry. I know it wasn't from being dehydrated because I've been drinking tons of water. I have no idea if the dry mouth was from the supplements, shakes or just a coincidence, but it did subside and is no longer an issue.  

As I go into week 2, I'm trusting in the Lord and thankful for all of my friends who are lifting me up in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment