Saturday, April 11, 2015

MetalloClear Week 2, Day 4


I started Day 11 of my heavy metal detox today and wanted to post an update because I've been experiencing some strange symptoms. I've noticed since I increased my dosage on Wednesday to 2 supplements in the morning and 2 at night, that I started feeling off mentally. I can't fully explain it, but it's almost like something outside of my external circumstances in altering my mood. I have felt more cranky, depressed-like and wanting to cry.  

I should note that I am the full time caregiver for my 97 year old grandma who lives with me and my husband and have been feeling a bit burned out lately by all the care she needs, but I don't think that's the cause of all these emotions.

Just to be on the safe side I sent my doctor an email and she advised me to decrease my dosage back to 2 in the morning and 1 at night, to increase my water intake (I was already drinking about 67 ounces a day) and to see if the symptoms ease up.  She said it could possibly be from the detox, but I guess we don't know for sure.  


Thank the Lord I have His truth to stand upon to get me through these negative feelings that I know are not reality!  I have a lot to be thankful for and am incredibly blessed to have a supportive family and attentive doctor.


No comments:

Post a Comment