Wednesday, May 6, 2015

MetalloClear Week 6

I starting Week 6, Day 36 of my heavy metal detox today. I've been on the dosage of 2 in the morning and 1 at night since 4/26.  I never increased any higher because I had another rough week of symptoms.  My hip pain and the anxiety I was experiencing are completely gone; however, I started having major blood sugar issues. It's not like me to get really shaky in the mornings or between meals, but that started happening every day.  I'm eating really healthy so I can't blame it on my diet. I checked in once again with my doctor and she advised me to decrease my dosage back down to 1 in the morning and 1 at night.  I start that today.  She believes the metals are shifting in my body and said she thinks my symptoms are actually a very good sign.  Here's to praying she's right!  

I'd like to be frank and whine for a bit about how I've grown completely weary of this whole process. I'm sick of being sick, sick of eating healthy, sick of all the water I have to drink, sick of taking MetalloClear and the fake peach shake that accompanies it and all my supplements.  All joking aside about whining, I'm actually being serious. Is it normal to hit some kind of wall with all this? I wish I had someone who went through this process to talk with.  The Bible tells us that tribulation brings about perseverance (Romans 5:4) and the Lord sure is working that out in me now!  I can't even tell you how I want to just quit it all but then I'm reminded of this cartoon:


Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow and maybe not.  This struggle keeps me close to the Lord and I have to trust that's exactly where He wants me to be at this moment in time.  I'm not even pretending it's easy because it's not.  Did I mention I'm on the edge of quitting??  


No comments:

Post a Comment