Wednesday, July 29, 2015

MetalloClear Week 18 (Final Week!!)

Today is Week 18, Day 120 of my heavy metal detox.  This is my final week!!! Technically it's not even a full week since I will be finished on Sunday.  I can't even express how happy I am that this is almost over. I don't think I ever mentioned in my posts that the supplements are kind of hard to swallow since they're not coated and they taste SO bad.  I'll be happy when I don't have to swallow them anymore!!

I see my doctor again next week, at which time I'm sure she'll give me the heavy metal test kit to send in to re-check my levels.  I know from the first time I did it that it takes several weeks to get the results so it may be a while until I post again.  However, I do plan on updating my blog with the results of my repeat test to share if MetalloClear actually worked, so be sure to check back. 

I'm still not feeling the greatest, but better than last week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment