Wednesday, July 15, 2015

MetalloClear Week 16

Today is Week 16, Day 106 of my heavy metal detox.  I've been feeling really unwell the past several days.  My head and right ear have been filled with a lot of pressure again and I've been off balance and struggling to get through each day. I'm not letting it keep me down though and I've been keeping up with life (grocery shopping, church, yard work, house work, etc.), but man does this stink!!  I will disclose too much information here and say politely that this has been my week of hormonal changes if you know what I mean and that always makes me feel worse, but I can't remember it being this bad in a long time.  So, once again, I wonder what else it could also be... food, the weather, the detox, heavy metals, mold, Lyme's???  These are all unanswered questions and I just have to keep trusting the Lord. I'm praying daily for the guidance and wisdom He promises from His word (James 1:5).  I'd really like His guidance for my follow up doctor's appointment in August. I don't want to go on as a lab rat trying this and that to see if it will help me. I'll do it if there's a point to doing it, but if I'm just spinning my wheels here, then I'm done with it. 

I have a lot of people reading these posts and someone once commented that they're going through this treatment plan too.  If you're reading this, would you mind updating me on how you are doing and/or share what your experience has been like? I'd love to know how others who are going through this are doing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment