Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Post MetalloClear Update

I saw my doctor yesterday and let her know that I finished the MetalloClear for my heavy metal detox this past Sunday. She gave me the kit to have my heavy metal levels retested, but advised me not to do that for another 3 weeks to give the methionine levels (amino acid that cleanses the body of heavy metals) in my body a chance to come back down.  So, it will be some time before I am able to post my results.

We talked about how I was feeling and some other issues that were set aside while I was doing my heavy metal detox. One such issue we revisited is possible Lyme's Disease. I tested positive for two "bands" in my original blood-work so she collected a blood sample yesterday to send off for a more sensitive and comprehensive test. I am also having repeat blood work done to check my vitamin and mineral levels. Our goal is to get me on one good multivitamin instead of taking 10 different ones!  She also put me back on probiotics to help my gut heal from the detox. 

That's about it for now. I'll post an update when I know more about the Lyme's and my other blood work, as well as the results of my next heavy metals test.  

No comments:

Post a Comment