Wednesday, May 27, 2015

MetalloClear Week 9

Today I start Week 9, Day 57 of my heavy metal detox. I'm still taking 2 in the morning and 1 at night. I don't have anything new to report. I'm not really experiencing any new side effects and I'm not better yet either. If I stay at this dose, I still have 9 weeks to go with this detox so here's to hoping I start getting relief in the weeks to come!

On a separate note, I had genetic testing done from 23andMe and got the results of that last week. It's overwhelming and extremely detailed so I won't bother going into it here unless anyone is curious enough to ask. I have some genetic mutations that affect things like B12, Vitamin D, brain function (GABA) and things like toxicity to acetaminophen (good to know!), excess estrogen, histamine sensitivity and more.  Of course I already knew about my methylation issues and the full genetic testing revealed more issues in that cycle so now I know some more things to be cautious of, but nothing life changing.  I'm not about to walk around worrying about all these things when I know full well the Lord is in control of it all.  I can only take care of myself the best I can and trust in Him for the rest. 

Interesting enough, the woman I met with talked about how our genes are only a small part of the equation, and it's how we live our lives that actually determines our health. She wasn't just talking about what we eat, if we exercise, or smoke/drink and more, but also if we hold on to things like anger, bitterness, unforgiveness, what we think about and look at with our eye, etc.  Yup, the Bible talks all about this stuff.  Turns out, our Creator knows what He's talking about.  It's all in His word of truth to live by.  Not that I needed any convincing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment