Wednesday, May 13, 2015

MetalloClear Week 7

I'm starting Week 7, day 43 of my heavy metal detox today. Since my last post I can report no new symptoms (or, potential "side effects").  My blood sugar evened out within a day of me dropping back down to the dosage of 1 in the morning and 1 at night.  I increased back up to 2 in the morning and 1 at night this past Monday, 5/11, so that is my current dose. We'll see how it goes this time.  So far so good!  I wish I was on the full dose this whole time because if I were, I'd be done with all this in one more week!  Ah well, the Lord has His purpose and plan in it all.  

I'm feeling a lot less like quitting too. I think these emotions are normal, especially since they're coupled with my burning out on care-giving for my grandma.  That definitely adds to the stress of things most days. I can only continuously go before the Lord in prayer and bible study to carry me though. 

Focusing on the positive, I can honestly say I feel so much better this year than I did at this time last year. I was just discussing with my sister how much better I seem to be handling the tree pollen. Last year the pollen would have me down and own with horrible dizziness, ear pain/pressure and being off balance. That's not the case at all this year and the pollen is supposedly worse.  It does still affect me somewhat, but I'm nowhere near bedridden like I was. I credit a lot of that healing to fixing my gut bacteria and am praying this detox pushes me past the finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment