Sunday, July 21, 2019

Cowden Support Program: Month 2, Days 38-45

This past week has been a huge set back for me, or at least it has felt that way. I'm not sure why but I had a terrible week of extreme fatigue and dizziness. When my Lyme symptoms all started 5 years ago (before I knew what was wrong), my main symptoms were neurological in nature and that seems to be the most prominent this week. I've been having some vertigo, an all day off balance feeling, horrible head pressure and the inability to think straight. The weather has been extremely hot and humid though with low pressure, and the pressure always seems to affect my head, so who knows. Maybe it's a herx? It's anyone's guess I suppose. Taking Sealantro, which I've had trouble with from the beginning, made things 10x worse so I stopped taking it this week. I'm not sure I'll even add it back in but we'll see. 

I have continued to walk by faith, trusting the Lord to help me each day but it's getting discouraging. I know I have to keep putting one foot in front of the other and crying out to Jesus for help. I can't buy into the lie that it will always be this way or I'll never feel better. It may seem that way right now, but it was not true in the past and is not true now. So, I'll keep forging ahead in prayer and will check back in again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment