Thursday, June 27, 2019

Cowden Support Program: Days 18, 19 & 21

If you're wondering what happened to Day 20, I skipped it. Well, technically I should be on Day 21 so I didn't really skip Day 20. If you've been following my journey so far, you know a while back I said I "repeated" a day, but looking back I now consider that just increasing my dosage slower. I don't want to be behind even a day in case it causes me to run out of any herbals. As of yesterday I am on the full dose of all herbals all day, so moving forward a day doesn't mess up anything. I hope this explanation makes sense!

The past few days have been the usual fatigue and an increase in my dizzy/spaciness. I think this is because I'm now getting hit with the full dose of all herbals consistently since the night before last. As of the evening of Day 18, Tuesday, I am at the maximum 30 drops of all antimicrobials and 10 drops of the detoxes. I was nauseous yesterday afternoon and into the early evening, and I do feel that way again today so far. I wonder if it's from the high dose of herbals, or herxing? I'm still going strong with my water intake, but there have been days here and there (2-3) where I only made it to around 90 ounces, but I am not stressing over it. That would be worse for me than not getting enough water! 

I'm not sure if I have posted this yet or not, but I noticed that I no longer have the chills and my joint pain is A LOT less frequent. My POTS symptoms have slightly improvement, although they wax and wane. The two main symptoms that are still really affecting me are the fatigue and the dizzy/spacey/off balance feeling. I hate it, it's like my mind is stuck behind a brick wall of fog that I just cannot break through. I'm not sure how else to explain it, but I'm sure my fellow Lyme sufferers will understand. 

I think I'm going to start doing weekly recaps instead of daily, or every few days. We'll see how it goes. I'm off to take a nap now!

No comments:

Post a Comment